keyword LEGACY missing in doc

Bart Martens bart.martens at chello.be
Wed Feb 25 13:53:36 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 13:17, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:36:39 +0100, Bart Martens wrote:
>
> > Page http://www.fedoralegacy.org/ points to http://www.fedora.us/LEGACY
> > with link name "development in progress".
> >
> > Page http://www.fedoralegacy.org/about/overview.php points to
> > http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy with link name
> > "fedora.us Package Submission & QA Policy".
> >
> > So on page http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy the
> > LEGACY keyword is missing in the list of Bugzilla Keywords.
>
> It's a Wiki. You could enhance the pages anytime yourself.

Can anyone get a new login/pass at http://www.fedora.us/wiki/ ?  It says
"New users may use an empty password" but then it keeps complaining
"Invalid password or userid". Anyone?

> Although I
> don't understand why you would want to add the LEGACY keyword in the
> fedora.us documentation.
> The LEGACY keyword is not really needed anyway.

I don't want to start a discussion on the (non)sense of chosen keywords.
I only want to see an inconsistency in the documentation fixed.

> Btw, the complete list of keywords can be found in bugzilla:
>   https://bugzilla.fedora.us/describekeywords.cgi

OK, that page has the LEGACY keyword listed. Then I guess the solution
is to remove the keyword list from
http://www.fedora.us/wiki/PackageSubmissionQAPolicy
and have that page point to
https://bugzilla.fedora.us/describekeywords.cgi

Can someone fix the inconsistency, or give me access to these wiki
pages?