Preparing 7.2 and 7.3 now...

Green green at r8.dion.ne.jp
Fri Jan 2 02:03:27 UTC 2004

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 20:21:11 +0200
Peter Peltonen <peter.peltonen at iki.fi> wrote:

> Warren Togami wrote:
> > http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraChannels
>
> I added this link to Wiki under Production Legacy notes:
>
>    http://www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy
>
> Maybe there should be a direct link to the mirror list, too?
>
> Also the page
>
>    http://www.fedoralegacy.org/

Hello, I am new here and this is my first posting.

As I do not know about technical matters, but it semms to me that
we had better inform fedora users that Legacy support is now
going to start on a web site: http://www.fedoralegacy.org/
which will be the future website of Fedora Legacy in simple
and to be understood easily by many. In short, like this:
http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~greens/fedora_legacy/plan.html

I think it must be better to change a layout of that top page soon.

Was I helpful? Than you.

Green.
http://www.h7.dion.ne.jp/~greens/