Unneeded assertions (supposed to have been: RPM upgrade discussion)

Green green at r8.dion.ne.jp
Fri Jan 2 14:15:44 UTC 2004

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 03:02:38 -1000
Warren Togami <warren at togami.com> wrote:

> Unless others show more initatiative this project will die.  I
> personally do not even USE the distributions that Legacy would support,
> but I worked hard on this because I wanted to give the community at
> least the chance.

I am now using Fedora Core Release 1 for my desktop purpose.
As a opinion among many of Fedora or RedHat Linux users, I expect
that fedora legacy project will give a useful and reliable
support fot a future use of the EOL distributions.

I hope this project will procced smoothly, according to
the principles and draft that have decide earlier.

Thank you.

Green.