Fedora Legacy Launch Plan (draft 2)

Troy Dawson dawson at fnal.gov
Fri Jan 2 15:07:50 UTC 2004

Chuck Wolber wrote:

>>1) Clear separation between the official RH/FC updates and Legacy updates.
>

> Ok, I can understand that. But instead of legacy, why not flrh7.3,
> flrh8.0, flrh9?

I really have no overall opinion about how they are marked, as long as they
are marked in some way.  But I don't think flrh is a very good mark.  It took
me about 3 times reading it through wondering why you would want to mark it
"Fermi Linux Red Hat".

flrh (besides being very vague) is really only 2 letters shorter.

Troy

Troy Dawson  dawson at fnal.gov  (630)840-6468