Unneeded assertions (supposed to have been: RPM upgrade discussion)

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Sat Jan 3 22:13:30 UTC 2004

> Hrm, I feel this was directed at me.  I have to apologize for my lack of
> presence on the net, due to family commitments over the holidays, and
> being in places w/out internet access.  I am back, and I am reading
> through all that was posted here.  I have the build server sitting on a
> shelf at work, ready for a proper OS installation and a test run of
> mach.  Once it's set, I'll be moving it to the colo and it will be used
> to produce the updates that will be pushed into fedora.us's tree.  I
> still have not read the RPM upgrade proposal, and thus I will not make
> any comments one way nor the other toward it.

Jesse, I'll go up there and do the install next week if you don't mind.
That way we can get it in the colo cage next weekend. Lemme know if that
works for you.

-Chuck

--
Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Open Technology
   * Education			| -=^ Ad Astra Per Aspera ^=-
   * Support			| chuckw at quantumlinux.com

"You know what you get after putting 30 years into a company? You're
 looking at it." -Downsized CIO of a major insurance carrier.