Please follow the KISS principle

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Sun Jan 4 20:29:38 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 30 December 2003 6:55 pm, seth vidal wrote
> > after reading Warrens drafts and the answers I'm getting the impressions
> > that this projects start way to complicated. Let us just follow the KISS
> > principle (keep it simple stupid). As Fedora-Legacy only exists to
> > handle security updates and is not intended to introduce new features to
> > EOLed distributions we should really focus on the essentials. For me
> > this means NO rpm upgrades. Just use the infrastructure and tools that
> > Red Hat gave us with their distributions.
>
> I'm thinking a good way for people to accomplish things is just to do
> them.

Release soon, release often. :-)

I think an "extreme programming" style to legacy would be much more effective.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500