Self-Introduction: Christian Pearce

Christian Pearce pearcec at commnav.com
Tue Jan 6 19:37:17 UTC 2004

1. Christian Lee Pearce
2. Harrisburg, PA USA
3. Software Engineer
4. CommNav, Inc.
5. Your goals in the Fedora Project

    * Which packages do you want to see published?
     Security Updates, and Severe Bugs
    * Do you want to do QA?
     Yes
    * Anything else special?
     See gabber in Fedora Core, but that is for another time.  I basically want to have useful input into the process.

6. Historical qualifications

    * What other projects have you worked on in the past?
    larrd -- http://larrd.packetpushers.com
    kick2date -- http://www.commnav.com/~pearcec/
    SysNav -- http://sysnav.commnav.com
    * What computer languages and other skills do you know?
    Shell, C, PHP, Perl.  Most System Administration skills.
    * Why should we trust you? <--- too blunt?
    www.pearcec.com -- Read about my bike accident.  You just don't make stuff like this up.  My key is there too.

7. GPG KEYID and fingerprint
[pearcec at insight pearcec]$ gpg --fingerprint 55A4B63A
pub  1024D/55A4B63A 2004-01-06 Christian Pearce <pearcec at commnav.com>
     Key fingerprint = 5FFA 2D43 0280 335E 2208  1C4D 765C E054 55A4 B63A
sub  1024g/5C36887F 2004-01-06

Not sure if I got the PGP signing for this email correct.

--
Christian Pearce
http://www.commnav.com