Backporting policy

Christian Pearce pearcec at commnav.com
Fri Jan 9 02:19:04 UTC 2004

I am happy with too.  It is different from what I suggested, but I think this criteria is fine.  So ethereal could have been upgraded.  I wonder how often this will happen.  And what is "consensus".  I don't want security updates to drag out because people who don't like this policy in the first place are going to stand in the way.  I guess the guys doing the packaging and the QA have the most say.  Everyone else can pound sand. =)

--
Christian Pearce
http://www.commnav.com