updates-testing --> updates policy discussion

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Sat Jan 10 19:30:48 UTC 2004

On Saturday 10 January 2004 11:25, William Hooper wrote:
> Do either of these lists exist yet?  I'm not sure personally sure
> about joining -devel (I'd probably check the gmane archive), but I
> would like to see -announce sooner rather than later.

They've been requested, although for right now we're going to just use
-list as a place for -devel discussions.  Hopefully soon they'll be
live.  I'll announce.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE (geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (www.fedora.us/wiki/FedoraLegacy)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: