RHSA-2004-006: kdepim released by Red Hat

Jason rohwedde at codegrinder.com
Wed Jan 14 16:47:16 UTC 2004

It doesn't look like RH7.x or RH8.0 would be affected.  From
http://www.kde.org/info/security/advisory-20040114-1.txt

>1. Systems affected:
>
>All versions of kdepim as distributed with KDE versions 3.1.0
>through 3.1.4 inclusive.

That said it might be worth someone's time to look at the patch linked
in that doc and see if it applies to 3.0.x which is in RH7 and 8

I probably won't have time to dedicate to that today.

-jason