Self-Introduction Johnny Strom

Johnny Strom jonny.strom at netikka.fi
Fri Jan 16 13:45:41 UTC 2004

Full legal name:
Johnny Torvald Strom

Country, City:
Finland, Vaasa

Profession or Student status:
Open source consulting.

Company or School:
Linux Solutions Vaasa.

Your goals in the Fedora Project

Which packages do you want to see published?

Security uppdates for old Redhat software.

Do you want to do QA?

Yes, I can work on RH 7.3 packages now and I have more computers running
on RH 9 that I can do backporting work on and testing later.

Anything else special?

Not at the moment.

Historical qualifications

What other projects have you worked on in the past?

I try to help out on projects that I find intresting or that I have some
use for, like the Gnomemeeting project.

What computer languages and other skills do you know?

Have been doing software development mostly in C and also in Fortran,
know bash shell scripting quite well and have done quite a lot of rpms
moslty for my own use.

Why should we trust you? <--- too blunt?

I don't know about this but I think fedora legacy needs some help and I
will try to help out where I can like backporting, I already did elm and
tcpdump.

GPG KEYID and fingerprint

This I will fix later today I hope.