When to bump the build?

Christian Pearce pearcec at commnav.com
Wed Jan 21 22:30:47 UTC 2004

Sucks,  but clearly it is a different revision.  I think we do this for people who are using this packages bleeding edge and want to be able to upgrade smoothly.  The other thing we could do is have a testing.legacy in the tag.  Allowing us to do what ever we want until we officially release.  I think that is a headache though.  Let just bump the rev if we have too.
--
Christian Pearce
http://www.commnav.com