download.fedoralegacy.org cutover

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Jan 23 22:13:32 UTC 2004

On Thursday 22 January 2004 20:55, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> I've made what I assume are the needed/correct changes to the web
> site in CVS.  Feel free to pull from CVS to the web site when you
> make the change over.  Or let me know and I'll do it when I get the
> okay and the time.
>
> Once done, please check the changes and comment/correct.  The pages
> affected are the faq page and the download page.

Please deploy the webpage.  I've put the updated yum in the 7.2 and 7.3
repositories, updated yum and apt metadata.  We're ready to go live!

Which reminds me. we need an 8.0 build of yum that has the updated
stuff.  *grumble*

Mondo DevTeam           (www.mondorescue.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: