download.fedoralegacy.org cutover

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Sat Jan 24 09:58:47 UTC 2004

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004, Lucas Albers wrote:

> I downloaded and installed all the updates, now I just need to rsync
> fedorlegacy to my local mirror for updates on my campus. I think I have
> about 400 redhat boxes on my campus I need to keep up to date.

I offered to set up and maintain rsyncd as well as ftpd on the FL server,
but I have not heard back from Jesse.

Jesse: Has this already been done?

-Chuck

--
http://www.quantumlinux.com
 Quantum Linux Laboratories, LLC.

 "The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply
  social values more noble than mere monetary profit." - FDR