State of Fedora Legacy

Brian T. Brunner brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
Mon Jan 26 14:25:32 UTC 2004

In behalf of the silent watchers, Meee 4.

I don't know if we'll ever shift from 9 to Fedora, but knowing
you guys are there keeps alive the hope that RH9 has a successor
worthy of the name.

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
(610)796-5838

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Matthew Miller wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 23, 2004 at 03:49:01PM -0800, Paul Heinlein wrote:
> > > First off, Thank you EVER so much for all the support you've given
> > > this project,
> > Thank YOU, Jesse. Your work is much appreciated.
>
> Yeah, I'm going to have to me-too this. Thanks!

Heh, yeah me 3.

-Chuck

--
http://www.quantumlinux.com
 Quantum Linux Laboratories, LLC.

 "The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply
  social values more noble than mere monetary profit." - FDR

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

www.hubbell.com - Hubbell Incorporated