Calling rsync testers...

Chuck Wolber chuckw at quantumlinux.com
Thu Jan 29 06:39:50 UTC 2004

> I have enabled rsync on download.fedoralegacy.org:
>
> rsync://download.fedoralegacy.org/legacy
>
> Will some of you please use rsync to test that things are working
> correctly?  Report problems to me please.

Maybe I didn't speak up when I should have, or perhaps I was sleeping or
something... The headers directory seems to be under the $ARCH directory.
Hence if I rsync something like this:

rsync://download.fedoralegacy.org/legacy/redhat/7.3/updates/i386

I have to remember to do an exclude on the headers directory. The point is
that headers are basically useless if I'm just keeping an rpm archive in
sync.

-Chuck

--
http://www.quantumlinux.com
 Quantum Linux Laboratories, LLC.

 "The measure of the restoration lies in the extent to which we apply
  social values more noble than mere monetary profit." - FDR