Calling rsync testers...

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Thu Jan 29 07:19:10 UTC 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Jesse Keating wrote:
> I have enabled rsync on download.fedoralegacy.org:
>
> rsync://download.fedoralegacy.org/legacy
>
> Will some of you please use rsync to test that things are working
> correctly?  Report problems to me please.

Uhh.  Why do we have the redhat-published updates in fedoralegacy.org?
We don't want to store them twice :-).  Similarly, the "os/" tree
seems redundant.

Maybe it would be best to put the old stuff in "updates-redhat"
directory or whatever, and add that to the yum configs if need be.

But not sure how to deal with the associated headers files though.