Fwd: Linux Broadcom 5820 Cryptonet Driver Integer Overflow

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Fri Jul 2 00:56:04 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 03:24:44PM -0400, Marc Deslauriers wrote:
 > On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 14:09, Dave Jones wrote:
 > > For FC1, I've not heard a single complaint about this (which
 > > means it's either perfect[after reading the code, I very much
 > > doubt it], or no-one uses it).  For this reason, I'm going to drop
 > > it in the next FC1 update.
 >
 > Are you going to drop it in RHEL as well?

Not my call to make. I had no idea it was in our enterprise products.
I'll ping Jason & Ernie, and see what they intend to do.
If it does get fixed up, I've no objection to readding it later,
but if its a fedora only thing, I'd rather devote my time to something
more productive than fixing up a driver a half dozen people use.

		Dave