redhat 8

Brian T. Brunner brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
Wed Jul 14 12:14:24 UTC 2004

You have it right; there is some work required for each supported version, and
7.2 and 8 have not received enough help to keep them current.

Most users are on 7.3 or 9, and that is where the necessary help has been found.

If you're interested in keeping 8, talk to Jesse Keating (he's on this list)
about what work load is required to support , and who has expressed interest
in sharing that load.

Brian Brunner
brian.t.brunner at gai-tronics.com
(610)796-5838

>>> ataylor at leeuniversity.edu 07/13/04 04:38PM >>>
I've been subscribed to this list for a little while and I've noticed that the most recent updates have been for Redhat 7.x and 9.x but not for Redhat 8...is the 8.0 part of the Legacy project in need of some more help?

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

www.hubbell.com - Hubbell Incorporated