Red Hat 9 Updates

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Wed Jun 2 15:57:48 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 02 June 2004 08:50, David Eisner wrote:
> I notice that there are no RH9 advisories listed yet:
>
>    http://www.fedoralegacy.org/updates/RH9/
>
> Is it safe to depend on Fedora Legacy to provide
> security updates for a RH9 system?
>
> In all sincerity, this is not a complaint.  I realize
> Fedora Legacy is a volunteer effort with limited
> resources, and there are no free lunches.  I just
> need to make an informed decision about whether I
> should start upgrading my RH9 systems to another
> OS (RHEL, FC, etc.).
>
> Thanks in advance.

There have been a couple items pushed into updates-testing for RHL9, and
there are some more coming up.  I had a serious lack of time issue over
the last couple months, and we were trying to work on more than we had
the resources for.  We've 'trimmed the fat' by dropping support for
7.2/8.0, and I have more free time now so that I can focus on pushing
these updates.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: