up2date location change

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Fri Jun 4 14:41:09 UTC 2004

To make everything easier to organize (and find), I've put my up2date
update up at http://rpm.frields.org -- you can find my GPG key there,
along with both binary and source RPMs for up2date and supporting
packages. There is a note on the site to remind you to fix your
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources file to point to your local mirror. An
example is given for those who are not familiar with how this works,
using yum repositories.

I've now used this new up2date successfully under Red Hat Linux 9 to
both add software and grab updates, in the same fashion as Fedora users
do. Sorry to spam the list again about it, but I was forced to
reorganize and wanted to make sure interested parties could find this.
The packages themselves have not changed from the previous notice.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE