8.0 packages to QA

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Sun Jun 6 19:14:36 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 05:54, Johnny Strom wrote:
> Eric Rostetter wrote:
> > Quoting Pekka Savola <pekkas at netcore.fi>:
> >

> > Yes, that FL doesn't care any more about its community than RH did.
> > Is that the message we want to give?
> >

> Well to me it seems like there are quite a lot of ppl. that have shown
> intrest in doing backporting and QA on fedora but it seems that there
> are quite few that actually is doing anyting.

I agree with you there. I'm ' Case - In - Point'
I have interest, however, my issue is that I'm sort of a 'newbie' if you
may in terms of looking for fixes and trying to do the backporting etc..

hey, I am willing to eat my own dog food, But 1st, I need to know how to
'Prepare" it.

Point me into the "right" direction  and I'll be eternally grateful.