PHP RPMS

Stuart Low stuart at serverpeak.com
Wed Jun 9 15:02:12 UTC 2004

Hi there,

I'm not entirely sure if the Fedora Legacy project is interested in
this, so forgive me if it's not welcome. However, I've released PHP
4.3.7 RPMs for RH7.3 & RH9 (and RH ES3, but that's unrelated to this
list :)). These are RPMs built originally from Redhat's supplied php
src.rpm with additional updates etc. applied.

You can grab them from: http://www.seekbrain.com/downloads/psa/

There's also a yum repository available for those interested in keeping
themselves up to date. Note that I've actually recompiled the latest
MySQL there too (4.0.20) so you may wish to add an exclusion rule.

Yum details here: http://www.seekbrain.com/archives/000056.html

Anyways, enjoy.

Stuart