Redhat 8 to 9

John Jasen jjasen at realityfailure.org
Thu Jun 10 11:14:52 UTC 2004

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004, Michael Kratz wrote:

> Anyone done a 7.1 to 7.3 upgrade? I'm wanting to do one of these also.

I did it in the past using autoupdate (before I discovered the full power
of apt-get!), and in a few areas it required either --force or --nodeps
for a package or two. Otherwise, its perfectly possible to do live.

--
-- John E. Jasen (jjasen at realityfailure.org)
-- No one will sorrow for me when I die, because those who would