Self-Introduction: Ron Yorston

Ron Yorston rmy at tigress.co.uk
Thu Jun 17 14:01:45 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'd like to get some of the outstanding fixes for rh73 pushed through,
so here's my introduction so that I can help with the effort:

Name:  Ronald Macrae Yorston
Location:  Marlow, UK
Profession:  Software engineer
Company:  Tigress Limited
Goals:  Keep rh73 machines running until they get upgraded or die of old age.
Qualifications:  Building RPMs; much coding in C, C++, Fortran and Java.
GPG id:

pub  1024R/8F114745 1995-03-11 Ronald M Yorston <rmy at pobox.com>
     Key fingerprint = CA 8E 06 C1 9C AE CF E5  CC AF 0B A5 70 05 65 CD
uid                            Ronald M Yorston <rmy at tigress.co.uk>

Ron Yorston
Tigress Limited,                                      phone:  +44 1628 402400
Anglers Court, 33-44 Spittal Street,                    fax:  +44 1628 475799
Marlow, Bucks,                                       e-mail:  rmy at tigress.co.uk
SL7 1DB, UK