Kernel panic - Redhat 7.3 - 2.4.20-30.7.legacy

Johnny Vergeer jvergeer at shoprite.co.za
Tue Jun 29 07:21:53 UTC 2004

Mike Fedyk wrote:

> Run memtest86 on the box with one or two passes in "all tests" mode,
and
> check your filesystems to see if there are errors as the oops looks
like
> it's in the filesystem code.

Thanx Mike, will do.

Just to clarify, we are running this kernel on about 500 Intel systems
with various specs. These systems are at remote locations, so are
difficult to monitor. From the log files and reboot stats, we gather the
general stability of the systems. We experience occasional crashes on
all systems, and a higher crash rate on the new Bayfield systems.

Regards
johnny

Disclaimer
http://www.shoprite.co.za/disclaimer.html