ATrpms FL-based kernels

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Jun 29 21:03:09 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 08:24:14AM -0000, Jürgen Schinker wrote:
> Discussion of the Fedora Legacy Project <fedora-legacy-list at redhat.com>
> wrote:

> > > Please remember that these are not Fedora Legacy approved kernels.  (:
> >
> > Sorry, should have made that more clear. Yes, not official FL releases. (Esp.
> > the "enhanced" ones ;-).
>
>  makes no difference to me
> he is faster with security patches
> coz the Floating Point Exception was announced on 15.06
> and redhat 7.3 has even now no new kernel

We need to be fair on that and give credit, where credit is due. The
kernel rpms are not yet officially published by FL because they are
still in QA. The kernels at ATrpms are derived work of these kernels,
so the security patches are all Dominic's and Jarod's work AFAICT.

Many thanks to Dominic, Jarod and all the FL team for keeping our
kernels from falling apart. :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net