New Fedora Legacy mirror in Brno, CZ

Jan Kasprzak kas at informatics.muni.cz
Thu Mar 4 15:26:55 UTC 2004

	Hello, Fedora Legacy people,

I have set up a new mirror of Fedora Legacy (it is currently rsyncing
with the master, it should be synced in few hours). The mirror is (will be)
available at

ftp://ftp.fi.muni.cz/pub/linux/fedora/legacy/
rsync://ftp.fi.muni.cz/pub/linux/fedora/legacy/
ftp://ftp6.linux.cz/pub/linux/fedora/legacy/ (IPv6 only)

The server is located in Brno, Czech Republic, Europe, and it is updated
daily. Contact address for the server admins is ftp-admin
at fi.muni.cz. Please add this server to the list of mirrors.

Is there any kind of privileged access to downloads.fedoralegacy.org
for mirrors? If so, where should I post the IP address I will be connecting
from?

Sorry for posting to the list, but I was not able to find any mirror contact
info at or near http://www.fedoralegacy.org/download/fedoralegacy-mirrors.php.

	Thanks,

-Yenya

--
| Jan "Yenya" Kasprzak  <kas at {fi.muni.cz - work | yenya.net - private}> |
| GPG: ID 1024/D3498839      Fingerprint 0D99A7FB206605D7 8B35FCDE05B18A5E |