RH 9 EOL Updates ISOs

Greg Bailey gbailey at lxpro.com
Mon May 24 16:32:49 UTC 2004

I did something similar for RedHat 7.3 at its EOL.  The frustrating
thing (as a former RedHat mirror admin) is that RedHat doesn't really
have a policy for removing superseded errata from the updates tree.
Upon request, they've periodically purged the updates tree of old RPMs,
but even RedHat 9 still has duplicate packages.  Once they do that, it
doesn't seem too difficult to produce an ISO (or two).

Is this something useful for FedoraLegacy to include in its distribution
tree?

Thanks,
Greg