up2date package(s) available

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Tue May 25 00:00:33 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 14:00, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Due to having a few minutes free the other night, I've done a quick
> tweak to up2date that should allow folks using RHL9 to have up2date
> function as it does on FC1, using fedoralegacy.org yum/apt sources. To
> say this was quick and dirty would be giving me a lot more credit than
> is deserved.

And yet I still made a big boo-boo even though I should know better.
Thanks to Chip Turner for pointing out that these should have a version
number that indicates they are not Red Hat official (or FLP official,
for that matter). I've renumbered them and replaced the old URL's with
links to the fixed products. The new version numbers should allow
upgrade to the next available package without fuss. New URL's are:

BINARY:
http://paul.frields.org/rpm/rhnlib-1.4-1.0.pwf.noarch.rpm
http://paul.frields.org/rpm/rhn-applet-2.1.2-1.0.pwf.i386.rpm
http://paul.frields.org/rpm/up2date-4.1.21-3.0.pwf.i386.rpm
http://paul.frields.org/rpm/up2date-gnome-4.1.21-3.0.pwf.i386.rpm

SOURCE:
http://paul.frields.org/rpm/rhnlib-1.4-1.0.pwf.src.rpm
http://paul.frields.org/rpm/rhn-applet-2.1.2-1.0.pwf.src.rpm
http://paul.frields.org/rpm/up2date-4.1.21-3.0.pwf.src.rpm

> All signed by me; my GPG key is available, among other places, at:
> http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=paul%40frields.com&op=index
> Fingerprint: 3DA6 A0AC 6D58 FEC4 0233  5906 ACDB C937 BD11 3717

This part's still good. :-)  Please feel free to bring any other goofs
to my attention.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE