fedora-legacy-list Digest, Vol 9, Issue 18

James Kosin jkosin at beta.intcomgrp.com
Mon Nov 22 17:20:22 UTC 2004

|------------------------------

|__________________________________
|Do you Yahoo!?
|Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
|www.yahoo.com

Either someone has been in your box, or you really don't understand
setting up iptables.
This is a wide open system that poses a security risk.  Please fix
this ASAP and start searching for who setup this.

Sorry, If I'm a bit harsh.

PS:  Change your root password ASAP as well.

James Kosin