FC1 OpenOffice.org builds

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Wed Nov 24 14:55:02 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 11:11 -0500, Rob Myers wrote:

> > Usually we only release security updates, but we can discuss making an
> > exception for OOo.
>
> my thoughts are that if 1) it comes from an upstream maintainer, 2) it
> passes QA, and 3) it fixes an existing package without changing it "too
> much" it should be published.

In fact, for (1) you can drop the "upstream" bit, and make sure that (2)
and (3) happen, and a package should still be pushed

All this assuming the maintainer in (1) is willing to continue
maintaining the package, and let bugs get assigned to her/him
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi