openssl-0.9.6m rpm for RHL 7.3

Leonard den Ottolander leonard at den.ottolander.nl
Sat Oct 2 16:32:31 UTC 2004

Hi,

Last week I've spent some time producing a few packages based on recent
tarballs for RHL 7.3. These are apache-1.3.31 (I will update this to
1.3.32 soon), mod_ssl-2.8.19 (will also this one against apache-1.3.32)
and openssl-0.9.6m.

I've put a lot of effort in fixing all relevant patches to be
functionally similar to the originals. Is there any interest in these
rpms? I know my approach is somewhat different from the "original
tarball plus patches" approach, but to avoid incompatibilities I've
stuck with the 0.9.6 branch.

Tested the resulting rpm on an SME box, and at first sight I see no
regression (I can still read mail via the https webmail frontend). Where
should I submit my srpm?

Leonard.