Guide to versions was Re: Is there a guide or howto on 7.2 ==> 7.3 overall upgrade?

Mitchell Marks mitchell at cuip.net
Sun Oct 24 18:02:49 UTC 2004

To answer one of my own questions:

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004, Mitch Marks wrote:
> While I'm asking explanation favors, could someone please provide a
> pointer into the list archives (or re-post the article) that explained the
> different major-release and end-of-life versions and what key features
> differentiate them?  I saw it go by on this list, and saw it praised, but
> unfortunately I saved it for later study and have forgotten
> where I put it :(

That was Bryan J. Smith's guide, at
http://www.vaporwarelabs.com/files/temp/RH-Distribution-FAQ.html

(Thank you for this helpful information.)

--
Mitchell Marks
CUIP & WIT Tech Coordinator

Phones: Area 773  (O) 702-6041  (F) 702-8212  (H) 241-7166 (C) 620-6744
Email: Primary address: mitchell at cuip.net
	Alternate UofC addresses (use especially to report problems with CUIP\WIT mail!):
           mitchell at cs.uchicago.edu and mmar at midway.uchicago.edu
	Off-campus (ISP) address: mmarks at pobox.com

So which is more your cup of tea: DKNY or CSNY?
And which of these butters your toast: Mos Def, MOS-FET, or Boba Fett?