Let's get moving

Sanjay Arora skpobox at gawab.com
Thu Sep 2 07:58:45 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-31 at 21:21, David Botsch wrote:
> Not much activity as of late (is the project dead? Seems that way).

I think that lack of participation is about to kill the fedora legacy
project. People like myself who are not coders and were just using Linux
on RH update strength were not daring enough to migrate to FC1/2 and
most of those who were cometent in this field seem to have migrated to
FC and other options.

Its time to move on...I think...I am currently downloading whiteboax
linux, a RH ES compatible compilation...for testing...FC six month
upgrade is too fast for me.

Ciao.
Sanjay.