Let's get moving

David Botsch dwb7 at ccmr.cornell.edu
Thu Sep 2 14:20:08 UTC 2004

I would advise the following:

first start by QAing stuff that's in bugzilla that needs either one or two
PUBLISHes (which OS are you willing to do)?

then, make packages for those things that don't have packages made, yet

Remember that in QA we need a pgp signed message with the sha1sum of the srpm
and a clear PUBLISH or DONT PUBLISH stated.

On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 08:59:39AM -0500, Matt Dickinson wrote:
> lludwig-maillist at empoweringmedia.com wrote:
> > I agree, I more than happy to help but it seems like no one is really
> > steering the ship.
>
> I've got time to spend, and I'm sure I'd be able to do some of the jobs
> required, I just don't know _exactly_ where to get started in the most
> efficient manner.
>
> Matt
>

> --

David William Botsch