Let's get moving

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Sep 7 18:26:07 UTC 2004

Quoting lludwig-maillist at empoweringmedia.com:

> I agree, I more than happy to help but it seems like no one is really
> steering
> the ship.

It is a very large ship to steer, and so far we don't have enough volunteers
to help steer.  Ask on the list, and you should get answers.  But if you
want specific answers, you will need to ask specific questions.

I can't tell you how to help per se, because I don't know what you are capable
of doing, or willing to do.

But the single most important thing would be to get people to QA packages.
And I can tell you what needs to be done to do that, if you express a desire
to do so.

--
Eric Rostetter