Self-Introduction: Philip Wyett

Philip Wyett philip at wyett.net
Tue Sep 14 04:04:33 UTC 2004

Full leagal name: Philip Wyett.

Location: England, Bradford.

Profession: Quality Assurance Engineer.

Company: A-Novo UK (Salts Mill, Shipley).

Goals:

  - Interested in legacy support of Fedora Core 1.
  - Interested in the development and QA of patched packages for not
    only the vanilla FC1 packages that are broken, but updates of
    packages which would allow the addition of new libraries and
    applications from rawhide or other sources.

Historical qualifications:

  - GNU linux user and developer since Red Hat 7.3.
  - Programmer in C, C++, assembler etc.
  - A prominant part of the Crystal Space 3D SDK development team
    since 2000.
  - Contributor (patch, support, testing etc.) to various OSS projects
    over the years.
  - My past, present and future contributions to the OSS software
    community is the basis people should I believe trust me and my work.

GPG key ID/fingerprint:

pub 1024D/AA1D215E 2003-11-11 Philip Wyett <philip at wyett.net>
    Key fingerprint = B410 A660 0C3A 7597 0EDF  51F1 01C8 0BED AA1D 215E
sub 2048g/B62B5583 2003-11-11

Regards

--

Philip Wyett