STOP USING FEDORA.US BUGZILLA

Jon Peatfield J.S.Peatfield at damtp.cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 1 19:38:14 UTC 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Jesse Keating wrote:

> Thats right folks, we have migrated all bug data from fedora.us to Red
> Hat this afternoon.  Please do not use fedora.us anymore as any changes
> will not be recorded.
>
> All bugs have been moved over, but they have new numbers.  Please see
> the Fedora Legacy component at Red Hat's bugzilla to find your bugs.

Could each of the old bugs (on fedora.us) have a pointer to the equivalent
new one, or there be some obvious mapping somewhere?

I am trying to keep track of a few of these but I seem to be having
difficulty finding some of them in the new bugzilla -- almost certainly my
fault but a link from the old bug page would help the transition!

My attempts to search for ALL fedora legacy bugs (core1/rh73/rh9) on
bugzilla.redhat.com only finds 10 bugs so I'm doing something wrong!

 -- Jon