if anyone wants credit, let me know...

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 13 21:01:00 UTC 2005

BTW, when I created the autoupdates.php web page, I went through the mysql
thread's e-mails and pulled code from the messages which was submitted by
various people to include such code in the page (slightly modified of course).
If any of those people who submitted the code want credit given to them in the
web page, let me know and I'll add such a credit to the page.  I should have
put the credits in there in the first place, but was rushing it, and forgot
to.  Then I was just too lazy to go back and find all the authors and modify
the page, etc.  But if you do want credit, let me know and I'll make sure
it gets done.

--
Eric Rostetter