so, we've got FC2 now...

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Apr 14 03:53:08 UTC 2005

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 06:52:20PM -0400, Dave Jones wrote:
> I'm 99.99999999999999% sure theres no security implications of any of them.
> If you spot any that are I'd like to know about it, because as I mentioned
> lots of these are FC3 bugs too.

Dave, how do you feel specifically about the FC2 kernel bugs? Should they
all be moved to FC3 (since it's basically the same kernel)? Or should I do
the bulk NEEDINFO of all of them, with the Fedora Legacy message I posted
earlier?

This is about 40% of *all* open FC2 bugs, so it might be the right place to
start.