so, we've got FC2 now...

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Apr 14 13:13:09 UTC 2005

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 12:09:30AM -0400, Dave Jones wrote:
> I'd recommend closing them with a 'reopen if it affects FC3 and
> no bug against that product exists' comment.  The problem with
> NEEDINFO'ing them is that this doesn't solve the 'stuck' bugs.

The idea with NEEDINFO would be to go back in a month and WONTFIX them,
again with a note that this was done in bulk and that if someone attached to
the particular bug knows better, it should be reopened.

But I'm also open to going straight to WONTFIX.

> You might also want to add a note explaining why it won't
> be fixed in FC2.

Yeah, that was my intention. See the text at
<https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-legacy-list/2005-April/msg00037.html>