a little bug triage...

Pettit, Paul ismanager at ccbnpts.com
Thu Apr 14 21:04:23 UTC 2005

> Jesse Keating wrote:
>
> On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 11:23 -0500, Pettit, Paul wrote:
> >
> > I think I should be able to. I have a few spare boxes
> around here that
> > would
> > fit the bill for a quick install + update test. Just have
> to dig them
> > out.
> > :P
> >
> > Give me some time, I'll see what I can do.
>
> Thanks, I really appreciate it.
>
> --
> Jesse Keating RHCE      (geek.j2solutions.net)

I'm having a problem finding the install disks for 7.3 (the version that
bombed). Anyone know a good mirror that has the ISO files on it (something
else I'm having a problem finding).

Thanks.

Paul Pettit
CTO and IS Manager
Consistent Computer Bargains Inc.

I've heard it said that the proof of lunacy is when you repeat the same
steps expecting different results.  I say it's proof that you're a Microsoft
user. - comment by deshi777 on experts-exchange.com