FC2 transition progress

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Apr 18 22:35:15 UTC 2005

Quoting Jesse Keating <jkeating at j2solutions.net>:

> On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 15:41 -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> > I already created one in CVS, but never pushed it to the web site.
> > Not sure how far along you are, or who is doing it.  Anyway, in CVS
> > you'll find my hack, which was just to make some small changes to the
> > FC1 yum guide.  We need better co-ordination here.
>
> Can you post the text of it here to the list so that we can all look at
> it?

For now, simply see http://www.fedoralegacy.org/docs/yum-fc2.php

We should develop one for up2date and apt also (could also be based on the
current FC1 versions also).  For some reason, I only did yum, and not
apt/up2date...  Not sure why, probably lack of time...

I can whip up a apt/up2date based on the FC1 real fast, if desired.
I wasn't pushing much FC2 stuff to the web site yet though, since we've
not got FC2 up and running yet.  The CVS has lots of updates for FC2
in it though...

--
Eric Rostetter