separate emails to fedora-legacy-announce for each OS

Tom Yates madlists at teaparty.net
Mon Apr 25 09:15:12 UTC 2005

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005, Matthew Miller wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 01:23:32PM -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
>> Since our current QA process will hold up the updates if any given version
>> is help up, the advisory is of no concern here.  So changing the advisory
>> will not speed up releases.  We'd need to change the QA process to do
>> that.
>
> Right; see my post from a week or so ago. I think that's the way to go.

as i've also said before, i too think this is the way to go.  when a
particular platform's release is VERIFIED, let it go.

that would also ease absorbing eg x86-64 into FLP - a shortage of VERIFIES
for uncommon platforms won't hold up the release of more popular
platforms' fixes.

--

   Tom Yates  -  http://www.teaparty.net