bugzilla whiteboard info

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 27 18:25:40 UTC 2005

Can someone write up info about the use of the whiteboard status field
in the Red Hat Bugzilla, to be added to the web page at
http://www.fedoralegacy.org/docs/bugzilla.php ?

For example, I just added some VERIFY votes to a bug there, and feel that
maybe that means I should update the whiteboard, but I'm not sure if I
should, and if I should I don't know how (what contents I should add or
remove) I should do it...

Text sent to me, the list, would be great.  Plain text, diff/patch output,
whatever, I'll make it work no matter what format you submit.

--
Eric Rostetter