FC2 transition progress update

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 27 20:36:35 UTC 2005

Quoting Jesse Keating <jkeating at j2solutions.net>:

> On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 15:19 -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> > Can anyone provide a FC2 transition update?  Where are we at on it?
>
> Waiting for me to fix up mach on the build system to handle FC2, and to
> adjust a few little things on the master mirror.  Should be done tonight
> so that we can start building packages.

Sounds good.  Let me know when things are done/ready.

> Do we have proper instructions for modifying yum/apt/up2date for hitting
> our repositories?

I've been holding most of the updates until you tell me things are ready
to go.  Doesn't make sense to have docs/instructions/etc out there that
don't work...  Most of them exist in CVS, just not live on the web site.

BTW, you will need to update the list of OS versions at
download.fedoralegacy.org when you are ready, since I don't have access
to that page.

--
Eric Rostetter