Need discussion, Re: Latest contrib perl

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Dec 27 18:19:36 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-12-27 at 00:14 -0600, David Eisenstein wrote:

> Whatever we decide to do, your QA on upcoming binary packages will be most
> warmly accepted.  :)

My opinion on the matter is that if we already have some QA work done on
a bug (like we do in this case) we shouldn't interrupt the process to
add more fixes to the bug, unless other problems are found during the QA
process.  If no QA has been done then it is easy to add the new fix to
the sources.

This is only my opinion, I welcome others.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: