Donate?

Dominic Hargreaves dom at earth.li
Thu Feb 3 23:51:15 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 02:57:54PM +0100, Jean-Eric Cuendet wrote:

> I read an article in LWN about Fedora Legacy lacking resources and funds.
> I would like to donate money to Fedora Legacy. How to proceed?
> Thanks for your ground, hard work!

Hi,

By far the most pressing issue at the moment is manpower to test and
prepare updates. I'm not sure whether the project can usefully accept
monetary contributions at the moment (is there any point in sponsoring
small amounts of developer time, and if so setting up some way of
collecting and distributing funds so that this can happen?)