PHP/Apache Registration Failed Duplicate Name Error

Eucke Warren euckew at sierraelectronics.com
Fri Feb 4 19:01:50 UTC 2005

S.Joseph wrote:

> do you have a /etc/php.d/ dir?
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eucke Warren"
> <euckew at sierraelectronics.com>
> To: "Fedora Legacy Project" <fedora-legacy-list at redhat.com>
> Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 1:14 PM
> Subject: PHP/Apache Registration Failed Duplicate Name Error

Yes I do.  It has two files in it imap.ini and ldap.ini both of which
have a single reference to activating an extention module.  Chasing the
module in the filesystem I find only one copy each in the /usr/lib/php4
directory.  I am still not seeing the duplication in the configuration
files or in actual modules or libraries themselves.

--
Eucke